BECOME A CERTIFIED PRENATAL DANCE™ TEACHER
PRENATAL DANCE™ is thrilled to announce our new PRENATAL DANCE™ TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM.
Now YOU can be the FIRST in your area to offer PRENATAL DANCE™ and teach live classes.
Do you have a professional dance and/or fitness background?
Are you looking for ways to generate more income?
Are you a leader?
Are you self-motivated?
Are you patient and compassionate?
Do you love pregnant women?
Do you want to be your own boss and create your own schedule?
If this is you, we welcome you to apply for our teacher training program.
JOIN OUR TEAM
CERTIFIED TEACHER BENEFITS
Once you are a certified PRENATAL DANCE™ instructor, you get the following perks...
- A certificate/license to teach PRENATAL DANCE™
- Access to use approved logos and artwork in order to promote your class
- Listed as a certified teacher on our website so prospective students can find you and your class
- Discounts for ZOBHA workout wear
- The opportunity to sell the DVD at wholesale price to your students
- Continued support and mentorship from MENINA and our team
3 STEPS TO BECOMING
In order to become certified, you will need to complete these 3 simple steps:
1. The Screening Process
Fill out the teacher training application. We carefully screen all applicants to ensure that their qualifications meet our high standards to become a PRENATAL DANCE instructor.
2. The Teacher Training Workshop ($199)
If you pass the screening process, we will invite you to a 1 day teacher training workshop with MENINA FORTUNATO (the creator/founder of PRENATAL DANCE)
The training workshop includes:
- a 2 hour PRENATAL DANCE dance class
- a 1 hour in depth overview of PRENATAL DANCE. Topics include:
- The PRENATAL DANCE™ with MENINA DVD
3. The Evaluation ($99)
Once you complete the teacher training workshop, you become a PRENATAL DANCE TRAINEE and are eligible for evaluation.
In order to be evaluated, you will need to video tape yourself teaching the PRENATAL DANCE class (preferably with students), then upload it online (ie. dropbox, youtube etc) OR mail a DVD. You will be evaluated, and provided with constructive feedback.
If you complete the evaluation and meet our high quality standards, you will be officially licensed as a PRENATAL DANCE™ teacher.
In the event that you do not pass the evaluation, you will be required to be re-submit a new video for re-evaluation ($50 for each additional evaluation).
In order to maintain high standards, all certified teachers are required to complete an annual evaluation ($99) and submit a class video in order to maintain their license.
As an independent contractor, you control your own income. We do not collect a percentage of your income or have any minimum monthly quotas. You can make as much or as little as you want.
If you are hired by a local fitness or dance studio, we recommend that you charge between $25 - $50/hour based on your teaching experience.
If you are a go-getter and entrepreneurial minded, you could rent studio space ($25-50/hr on average), then independently promote your class and generate all the revenue (ie. $10-15/person/class).
For example, if had 10 students paying $15 class you would gross $150/hr. If the rental cost is only $25, you would earn $125/hour (net income). How would you like to make $125/hour?
There is no limit to how much you can make with PRENATAL DANCE!!!
MARKETING STARTER KIT (Optional) $99
If you are serious about getting off to a great start, get the marketing starter kit so we you have all the tools for success.
- 100 PRENATAL DANCE™ business cards
- a PRENATAL DANCE™ email account (1 yr)
- a personalized webpage for 1 yr on our website with photo, bio and contact information (ie. prenataldance.net/yourname)